No one ever thinks about the importance of their roof until it’s too late. We all take for granted the security, warmth and dryness our roofs allow us. When storm damage, wear and tear or home inspections come knocking, we want to be the first call you make. We want to be your Arvada Roofing Contractor! We know the importance of doing the job right AND doing it in a timely and cost efficient manner for our customer. We always put our customers first!
When searching for a Roofing Contractor, pricing is not the only thing to pay attention to. Here are some other important things to keep in mind:
- Look for experience and ask for references from previous customers.
- Check to be sure your Roofing Contractor is licensed and insured. Having a contractor fully bonded, licensed and insured is the best way to cover your job site should an accident or incident occur.
- Be sure to get your finance agreement in writing and signed.
- Ask about unexpected repairs after the quote. Decking Damage and additional moisture are almost always found in roofing repair jobs. Be sure you know how your Roofing Contractor handles these situations.
- Always ask about the installation process. There are some Arvada Roofers that will put a new roof directly on top of old shingles. Make sure your repair is done correctly!
- Lastly, make sure your roofing contractor is an authorized installer of the products they install. This step can void roofing warranties if your installer is not an authorized Installer.
Whether you are looking to repair a hail damaged roof, gutter repair, or fix my roof from other damage and age, we want to be your Arvada Roofing Contractor. At AG Contractors we know your time and money are your biggest factors when considering unplanned repairs. Our finance department can help you with a payment plan to fit your budget and timeline. Our trained installers work efficiently and professionally to leave your home or business looking like new. Give us a call and let us put things back together.